Do you mean 
Highlighted
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 67 (87 Views)

RAZR i app compatibility ?

Motorola Employee
Message 2 of 67 (87 Views)

Re: RAZR i app compatibility ?

RAZR i is able to run almost all apps in the market.

Exceptions right now are apps reliant on Adobe Air and apps that force the use of Neon instruction set without checking the handsets capability of supporting that feature.

If you have found any that don't work please provide them here and we can investigate on the cause.

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 67 (87 Views)

The Play Store tells me Rayman Jungle Run is incompatible.
Motorola Employee
Message 4 of 67 (87 Views)

Hi phositadc,

It seems like that app doesn't support many platforms including Razr i and Razr M.

We can try to follow up with UBI Soft but we would recommend you reach out to them also.

Kind Regards,

Peter

What's DOS?
Message 5 of 67 (87 Views)

peter_m said:

RAZR i is able to run almost all apps in the market.

Exceptions right now are apps reliant on Adobe Air and apps that force the use of Neon instruction set without checking the handsets capability of supporting that feature.

If you have found any that don't work please provide them here and we can investigate on the cause.

View original

Hey could please check if this free app works on the RAZR i (or RAZR m) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.chobirich.tools.mediabutton&feature=also_install...

i want to know if it the app is able to do what it is supposed to do, which is to make the music controls on headsets/headphones work
Motorola Admin
Message 6 of 67 (87 Views)

Looks like you may have run into a problem we're seeing. Did you get an error message that said something like: "You may not post an empty Comment?"

Most of these incidents seem to happen when a member is posting from their office -- but not always. But it also appears that the browser may have something to do with this.

If you have this problem, we could use your help. Please click this link and post about your experience on the thread provided.

What's DOS?
Message 7 of 67 (87 Views)

What's DOS?
Message 8 of 67 (87 Views)

From what I've tried so far, no desktop sync programs work correctly with the Razr i.

Documents To Go, Missing Sync 2, Android Sync Manager all fail to work correctly.

I assume this is due to the unusual way the Razr I arranges it's memory and prseents it to the applications.

I'd like to hear of any sync program that does work correctly as it's a really important feature for me.

What's DOS?
Message 9 of 67 (87 Views)

also downloaded gta vice city wont go past intro so have eailed developers 

What's DOS?
Message 10 of 67 (87 Views)

Philips Headset app is not working. Error message "CPU ABI not compatible" while installation.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.philips.cl.headset&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5waGlsaXBzLmNsLmhlYWRzZXQiXQ..

Hope you could fix that...