Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimHare
Punch Card
Views: 300
Message 1 of 2

"new" Razr

If you are going to have an expensive foldable Razr, please also make a Razr in the original form factor, with better technology (OLED?) and resolution for the screens and 4G connectivity, at a reasonable price.  I know someone's instincts are saying "flip phones don't sell" but they are _wrong_.  There were millions excited about a possible Razr comeback when that video came out a couple of years ago, and there are many who want to sometimes not carry a large smartphone around.  If they can move their SIM(s) from their smartphone to their Razr and back they will do it.  The foldable screen is nice but won't sell that many phones until people trust it not to be a failure point on the device; on the other hand the metal-cased pocketable Razr was practically indestructible.  I would carry the Razr with me for times when  need it to be small in my pocket or when working (for example in the garage) and I don't want to risk my Moto smartphone

Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 277
Message 2 of 2

Re: "new" Razr

Personally I agree with you there. I work in a plant that manufactures steel buildings and my personal phone either stays in my car or in my lunchbox. Slag from welders, untold amounts of grease, hydraulic fluid, and other assorted dust and dirt all make for a horrible environment for a cellphone.especially a smartphone. I have to clean my company phone almost daily to keep it functional

*the search bar is your friend*
-This is a peer to peer support forum, MOTOXPRTs are volunteers, not Motorola employees
Top Kudoed Posts