Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seahorsesteph
What's DOS?
Views: 304
Message 1 of 2

Can't receive calls on my Motorola Triumph

For almost a month now I have been unable to receive calls on my phone- they all do immediately to voicemail. I can make calls, I can send and receive texts- all else is operating normailly. I have been on the phone with Virgin Mobile technical support so many times I have lost count and we have done all the usual things- taking the battery out, re-programming the MSID, first with the proper numbers, then with all 1s followed by again with the proper numbers. Not fixed. I have been waiting on their "main office" to get back to me for over two weeks and am trying to solve this on my own. Has anyone seen anything like this? Any ideas? 

I don't know if its related, but the phone worked, I went to Canada where it was off the entire time, and since I came back to the US this has been going on..

I am pretty much ready to give up and switch to a new company, but if anyone could help I would be really grateful. Thanks. 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 304
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't receive calls on my Motorola Triumph

Moved to the Triumph community in the hope that you will have a better chance at getting an answer to your issue.

--eaccents

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."