Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triumphuser
What's DOS?
Views: 406
Message 1 of 4

Voice call volume - other side cannot hear clearly

Hi

Wondering if this is because of defective mic?  Is there an SW update for this?  I am thinking of returning the phone just because of this issue.

servbotx
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 4

Re: Voice call volume - other side cannot hear clearly

It may be the mic, or it could be a network issue. If the audio sounds like it has static in it, or cuts in and out, it's more than likely a network problem. If the audio sounds like you're talking from the other side of a long hallway, sounds like you're building a house while using the phone as a hammer or if there is no audio at all, it may be a hardware problem.

I would see if you can get clarification on how it sounds or call yourself on another line and leave a message and listen to it later. If you can follow up with this that would be great.

Highlighted
triumphuser
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

Don't look like I am the only one. See here: http://androidforums.com/motorola-triumph/380020-bad-sound-quality.html

The processor/OS are awesome. Wondering if it is calibration issue for handset. Other users have said Bluetooth works fine.  

damajackal
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

I'm having the same problem. I cut in and out constantly on a a good day, and most of the time they can't hear me at all.  I know it's not the microphone because I can input voice commands and use ShaZam, but people on the other end can hear me. How do I solve this?