Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA Webtop Docks and Lapdocks™
All Forum Topics
Options

13 Posts

07-10-2012

United States of America

22 Signins

281 Page Views

• Views: 281
  • Message 1 of 2

Touchpad Adjustment In Webtop 3.0?

2013-02-07, 20:20 PM

I wanted to verify this was another part of the disabled functionality of Webtop 3.0 vs. 2.0.  In 2.0 there was a Settings button for the lapdock that allowed the touchpad's sensitivity to be adjusted.  In Webtop 3.0 the only settings adjustment I can find takes me to the phone's Settings which has no category allowing for touchpad sensitivity adjustment.  

A quick chat with a Motorola "support" person online here suggested there was no longer such an adjustment available, and that they didn't work for Motorola, but would "pass my comment along" to them.

Am I missing something on this one?  Would love to be wrong, as the Lapdock 100 and the Atrix 2 MB865 running ICS  combine for a very slow touchpad at this point.  Thanks.

Options

13 Posts

07-10-2012

United States of America

22 Signins

281 Page Views

• Views: 281
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchpad Adjustment In Webtop 3.0?

2013-02-07, 21:09 PM

As an FYI...I found added information over at DroidForums in a post on Webtop 3.0 Tips and Tricks that suggested going to Language and Input in Settings on the phone, and scrolling all the way to the bottom.  There I found a Settings adjustment for pointer sensitivity and to be able to turn off/on the tap to go feature.  Setting the Atrix 2's pointer speed one notch below max gives me acceptable performance at first blush.

So much for online chat's "tech support".

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms