11-24-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

XOOM FE: NETFLIX stopped working

2011-11-24, 14:59 PM

Updated and WiFi is fine but now Netflix is hosed. I had installed Netflix from the market. Now when I try to start Netflix it says a new version of the application is found and I have to update. Now I am in a loop that sends me to the market to update. Choosing update sends me to a screen where the only option is to open the app. And so the loop begins...new version must update.

I cannot uninstall Netflix. Now it is unusable. Can anyone help? I have forced a stop of Netflix  but it is the same loop. Open, must update, market, update, open,  must update, market, update, open...

--

Update-- I powered off/on and the Netflix update showed up correctly on the notification area. Updated and happy now. Checking the rest of the apps. Now I am back to enjoying my Xoom FE.

Options

6817 Posts

02-28-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: XOOM FE: NETFLIX stopped working

2011-11-25, 19:27 PM

@j.carpenter,

Glad you found the solution, I was just about to reply back with the suggestion to reboot the Xoom first. Whenever the Market begins a loop or becomes hung, you are best to Force Close the Market app and if that does not work, reboot the Xoom.

-Doc

Options

16326 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

• Views: 305
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: XOOM FE: NETFLIX stopped working

2011-11-29, 19:29 PM

@j.carpenter

Yes powering the Xoom FE off and back on should resolve this issue if you encounter it.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete