Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA XOOM™ (Unlocked) Non-U.S.
All Forum Topics
Options

61 Posts

07-29-2011

United Kingdom

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

No free speech on this forum

2011-10-04, 15:33 PM

I have just had a post removed because I dared to ask the moderator a question.So I guess the moderator is not on holiday after all.

I always thought that a forum was started to enable the exchange of ideas and to help new people like me to become better aquainted with the forum topics.

I did not expect to have posts removed for no reason what so ever (unless asking a question is no longer allowed)

This is such a shame as I expected to get help here not to be told to pixx of.

Dave as a moderator please contact me by mail to discuss why I had my post revoked after 5 days when it had been read by 36 people.

Solved! See the solution
Options

61 Posts

07-29-2011

United Kingdom

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: No free speech on this forum

2011-10-04, 15:44 PM

OK I am now wearing sack cloth and ashes and feel a proper rwit. When I logged into the forum for some reason I could not see my previous post and at the same time was asked to re-agree the conditions under which I use the forum.

Based on this I went off at a tangent spewing fire and brimstone in all directions.

When I had cooled down I shut down and reopened the forum and there were all my posts.......(what a pratt) I would use stronger stuff but wont swear on the forum.

If the moderator wishes to remove my incorrect rantings on this then please do so.

Thanks from a very embarresed Xoom newbie

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

16326 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

• Views: 305
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: No free speech on this forum

2011-10-31, 15:42 PM

@silver88

thanks it happens to the best of us.  If you read on here we don't typically edit posts unless you've broken the .  Typically it is about how you say it and not as much of what you say.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete