Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annamon
What's DOS?
Views: 3,530
Message 1 of 9

XOOM 2 ME ICS SPEAKER ISSUE

Dear sir/madam,

When we have a solution for the right speaker issue? Please, we are a lot of people with this problem since the update of ICS and didn't have any new about this.

Best Regards.

GabrielT_
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 9

Re: XOOM 2 ME ICS SPEAKER ISSUE

I want to know how they will launch an update to fix this problem too.

annamon
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 9

Yes please, we want an update to fix this problem. Is quite annoying, because i buy this tablet especially for his audio, and with ICS sounds really bad.

Help please!

Sturm
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 9

I have the same problem.

Please help!

GabrielT_
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 9

A Motorola não está nem aí para com os seus consumidores, já fazem mêses que estamos reclamando sobre o problema dos auto falantes que a Motorola não se pronuncia ! Falta de respeito das grandes com os consumidores. Quando o povo parar de ser besta e começar a doer no bolso da Motoenrola, quem sabe ela tenha um pouco de respeito para conosco.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motorola has no respect for its customers, for months we are complaining about the problem of speakers, and Morola not give an answer. Even when we consumers will be disrespected this way?

hjortsune
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 9

I am also irritated. Mostly by how Motorola handled this issue. First recommend a factory reset, then to send in the device for a downgrade. Now the answer is total silence although the bug is confirmed. This is crap customer care.

wyrm1
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

Hey guys.

There is a workaround for this on google play. xoom2me ics speakerfix.

Record182_xoom2
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 9

Dear All,

I suffer with the same, I lost my sound totally after the ICS update, and the device starts up with an error message: process system not responding. The only way is that, to downgrade the OS, but I know it is not possible.

Any solutions?

Best Regards,

Richard

Record182_xoom2
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 9

On the other hand, i tried the speaker fix, but it was made for those, who had sound at least from one speaker, or from both but at a very low volume level. In case of my device, no sound at all : (( At the honeycomb it worked greatly, better than an X-mini speaker..