Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlo1
What's DOS?
Views: 7,767
Message 1 of 20

Jelly Bean on Xoom 2

Will motorola Xoom 2/Xyboard have Jelly bean (Android 4.1)?

lukexoom
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 20

Re: Jelly Bean on Xoom 2

I don't see why not. Jelly Bean is not a big leap like Honeycomb to Ice Cream Sandwich. So this should be a speedy update after we get the ICS OTA. Smiley Happy 

lealjr
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 20

Do jeito que andam as coisas na Motorola, acho que ficamos na mão, ou seja, nada de atualizações já estou duvidando que tenhamos ICS em nossos tablets, estou pensando sériamente em migrar para Ipad, pois esse sei que cliente é prioridade!

darknoiz
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 20

I wouldnt hold your breath, motorola update support is sh*te , I bought an atrix 4g with lapdock and a xoom2 even though no longer state of art they are still well specified so should be more than capable of running ics or jb, would have been better off with a samsung phone and a no name chinese tablet. Shame as I like the products but I wont buy motorola again , even thought being bought by google would improve things but no sign yet . .
JoaoVr
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 20

Damm Motorola :/ August and no update

Kopisusu
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 20

DAMM ! Moto said early Q3 2012 got ICS update will fix the xoom 2. September now still don't get update for xoom 2 MZ616 for asia pacific model update, feel like Moto ripped me off. If I sell it for used now, I don't think anyone will be interesting too. So, my xoom 2 will be found on my house bin soon, if after Q3 haven't got the update !
lealjr
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 20

I believe that like all other owners of XOOM 2, all were deceived by the company, after all there was a guarantee from the company that would update them to leave the system so new versions of Android, but it was not what happened, we are still without ICS and Jelly beans nor in thought ... total disappointment, and the device comes presented several crashes and is not a strong unit as the company shows in advertising and my already delicate paraou working right, no charge!!
Translating sucks!
chrisviewpad
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 20

Update! I have now received my System Update for ICS 4.0.4 for my Xoom2 3G+Wifi.

The download took about 15min and installation within 10min.

I am very satisfied with the ICS for now.

But I am will be overjoyed when Motorola finally officially announces the JB for Xoom2 soon.

Userxoom2
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 20

No such luck for mz 615,owners in the uk. Still awaiting ics update let alone jelly bean.

Already into october.
RonilsonDiSouza
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 20

Se não atualizarem esta *erda, vou ter que consultar um advogado de defesa do consumidor. Quero o meu dinheiro de volta.