Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mauron
What's DOS?
Views: 4,414
Message 1 of 7

Never buy any motorola device again

After one year my Xoom 2 still in android 4.04. Motorola device to don't update any more.

And now my decision is NEVER BUY MOTOROLA DEVICES ANY MORE!!!!!!!!.

FUCK MOTOROLA!.

Shamai
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 7

Re: Never buy any motorola device again

Cool devices - bad support.

Motorola will lose all fans!
aaelgendy
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 7

i guess not updating is one thing, but definitly bad support at this part of the world

Highlighted
liam111
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 7

This is the biggest joke i ever heard. To not get jelly bean is a disgrace especiall when you consider the fact that the xyboard is and thats the same device the only difference is the name. We are losing out on an update based on the name and region, just think anbout that and let it sink in because it makes no sense what so ever. Moto have just lost me and countless others as a customer. I dont care how good the X phone ends uo being they will not be getting My money ever again. Now im stuck on ICS till i buy a new tablet wich wont be anytime soon, i just wish someone made roms for this devuce but they dont. Terrible support by Moto.

GT-IRL
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 7

Disappointed by this news.

Xoom2 on Honeycomb was a disaster but ICS redemed it.  That a new enough model like this won't get Jelly Bean damages their credibility.

In past year i had bought a Xoom2, Xoom2 Media Edition and a RazrI.  All brilliant hardware but let down by bad software, bugs and no upgrade path.

Won't be buying Motorola again...you just can't trust them.

AlexSpin99
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 7

You shouldn't never buy Motorola devices ever again, now Google owns them and the new Motorola is a lot better.  Look at how fast the moto x and moto g got kit kat.  The most impressive part is that the verizon moto x got kit kat before all nexus 4's... that is crazy especially on Verizon.

Kopisusu
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 7

you guys problems same as me too, is happened to my xoom and xoom 2 device too in year 2012. since  that time i don't even pay attention on motorola product, im just sign in to check moto have any update for my useless xoom 2. i got one samsung device too,the support is much far better.