Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michel_G
What's DOS?
Views: 1,772
Message 1 of 2

XOOM2 tablet wont start

hello,

my XOOM2 tablet wont start , when depressing start button , screen light on then the Motorola logo appears , then stay and nomore following process as it should be to access to the home screen .

I made several hard reset using the xoom2 Motorola procedure resets resulted completed,  but no success to start up tablet.

I spoke with French Motorola support after processing hard resets , they just told me to send the tablet for repairing and could not help me  .

I think the problem is a software issue ( link missing between bootstart and OS) and can be solved without dismantling the tablet.

Is somebody had same issue in the past

Is there any informations and maybe solutions to solved this issue.

Thanks for your feedback

Highlighted
mobilehardreset
What's DOS?
Views: 1,772
Message 2 of 2

Re: XOOM2 tablet wont start

• Turn on  the pill with vigor button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the pill begins displaying the purple Motorola brand, then press and maintain the down volume key.  (you should not keep down the energy button after it activates and emblem seems)

"Android restoration" will appear on top of the display if the timing is completed effectively. Unlock quantity button. (if you happen to proceed to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle by way of  "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android recuperation. Ensure message states Android restoration earlier than you go to subsequent step). If caught at an RSD protocol or speedy boot display, reboot the pill by using maintaining energy button then pressing the volume up).

Whilst display states "Android healing",  Press volume up button, the reveal will say "coming into Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robotic photo will show up on my own on the reveal. Unlock buttons.

Hold down vigor button after which press the quantity up key collectively to see the Android restoration screen menu alternatives.

Use the volume buttons to move up and down via choice on this menu.

Making use of the quantity down button, scroll all the way down to “Wipe information/manufacturing facility reset”

the tap energy difficult key to select the ​option.

Scroll all the way down to prefer “yes, delete all consumer data”.

Tap the energy button to opt for.  Wiping and formatting knowledge will take a couple of minutes.

You'll return back to the Android recuperation screen menu.

Here I provide more mobile hard reset solution...