Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bryce888
What's DOS?
Views: 345
Message 1 of 3

No free speech on this forum

I have just had a post removed because I dared to ask the moderator a question.So I guess the moderator is not on holiday after all.

I always thought that a forum was started to enable the exchange of ideas and to help new people like me to become better aquainted with the forum topics.

I did not expect to have posts removed for no reason what so ever (unless asking a question is no longer allowed)

This is such a shame as I expected to get help here not to be told to pixx of.

Dave as a moderator please contact me by mail to discuss why I had my post revoked after 5 days when it had been read by 36 people.

bryce888
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: No free speech on this forum

OK I am now wearing sack cloth and ashes and feel a proper rwit. When I logged into the forum for some reason I could not see my previous post and at the same time was asked to re-agree the conditions under which I use the forum.

Based on this I went off at a tangent spewing fire and brimstone in all directions.

When I had cooled down I shut down and reopened the forum and there were all my posts.......(what a pratt) I would use stronger stuff but wont swear on the forum.

If the moderator wishes to remove my incorrect rantings on this then please do so.

Thanks from a very embarresed Xoom newbie

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 3 of 3

Re: No free speech on this forum

@silver88

thanks it happens to the best of us.  If you read on here we don't typically edit posts unless you've broken the .  Typically it is about how you say it and not as much of what you say.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee