cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tyriel
What's DOS?
Views: 241
Message 1 of 1

Unfortunatelly I unlock my Motorola Xoom and now, I can' t lock it back.

Hello,

There, I last week purchased one motorola in China and as few people know, the corruption, and tyrany in China doesn't allow google to operate here, therefore, there is nothing but useless applications in its chinese version.

thinking of making it more friendly user, I decided to change its system to Brazilian MZ605 operating under the Honeycomb 3.1.

Everything went well until I decided to update it to the 3.1 version, as long as the retail version of the Honey comb is naturaly 3.0.

Guess what, it didn' t work, the upgrade doesn't exist which I believe the cause of it its because my moto xoom is unlocked.

Trying to solve this issue, I decided to read more about it and lock it, however whenever I try to lock it it locks but it brings up this msg on the starting screen:

If I look the Xoom it shows failed image lnx 0x0002

starting RSD mode 2

The only way out of it, is to unlock it back and the system restore and start normaly.

How can I lock my device and use its 3.1 brazilian version.

Because the actual Chinese version which comes with it, doesnt have android market, neither any of google applicatoin, no access to facebook, youtube, twitter and what so ever... Please help me I just need to run it under 3.1, so I can access the SD Card, put some keyboards working under it and have the newest features of my newly bought Motorola Xoom 3G.

Its so depressing to be in China, imagine with your only computer stuck with Chinese media and no youtube or facebook to contact your friends, in its Chinese Market version you can' t even find skype? I' ve been here three years, and I don't understand what are these chinese living off?

Lol hehehe, anyway!! Please anyone help me