Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bevan56
What's DOS?
Views: 244
Message 1 of 5

motorola xoom ??

have recently purchased a xoom, just wondering why i cant transfer a digital copy of a dvd to it ??

lakraven
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5

Re: motorola xoom ??

Yes, of course you can... presuming your "rip" of the DVD is encoded in MP4 format, or you obtain a suitable Android media player capable of playing whatever format you output your video file in.

bevan56
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

ok thanks, but do u have any idea where i can find a suitable androidemedia player etc ?

lakraven
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

There are many options on Android Market... I use "SeamanPlayer" (unfortunate name, I know) because it's free.

One thing I've found is that most media players for Android supporting formats other than MP4 tend to have audio sync issues... so you need to be aware of that. This is why I haven't bought a commercial one (because there are reviews claiming sync errors).

bevan56
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for this advise, but ive downloaded this player and still doesnt want to sync,it comes up as a sync error all the time..... the comp says the device isnt connected or has been turned off....

so i hooked up the ipod and downloaded the movie .. was easy and sucessfull..... maybe i shouldve bought an ipad

have also tryed to down load several other players also and have had a dab result also , dont know what im doing wrong ??????????? anyother suggestions ????????