Options

0 Posts

01-19-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

What kind of router chose to connect 25 Lenovo mirage solo VR headsets to one wifi network

2020-01-19, 14:21 PM

Hi, please, can you advise me what kind of router chose to connect 25 Lenovo mirage solo VR headsets to one Wi-Fi network.

I use Aruba Instant On AP15 (RW) and TP link router. I want use Google Expeditions in our class room. Unfortunately, only 15 VR headsets are connected to one tablet with Google Expeditions, and I am unable to connect other 10 VR headsets. When I connect additional VR headset, one VR headset is disconnected from the Google Expeditions. Do you know where is problem?

Thank you for your advice.

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

391 Signins

10365 Page Views

• Views: 10365
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: What kind of router chose to connect 25 Lenovo mirage solo VR headsets to one wifi network

2020-01-24, 12:01 PM

Hi Radek007!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Check the GUI of the router you are currently using where the option for maximum devices it can connect. 

Regards,

Jerry_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete