Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wrecche
Fanfold Paper
Views: 186
Message 1 of 5

Are you still there?

Can we please make it so we can turn this obnoxios option off? I'm watching something, every 5-10 minutes I'm asked "Are you still there?"  cannot watch a movie, even in skybox with this atrocious **bleep** thing.

Yes, it's on power, being charged.. Yes I have turned off optimisation for skybox.

I'm really wondering if this was just a mistake, or if like samsung, d-link et al, you just dont care.

Wrecche
Fanfold Paper
Views: 174
Message 2 of 5

Re: Are you still there?

Are you still there?
Wrecche
Fanfold Paper
Views: 173
Message 3 of 5

Are you still there?

Highlighted
Wrecche
Fanfold Paper
Views: 120
Message 4 of 5

I guess no one was still there and everyone has gone to sleep.

Wrecche
Fanfold Paper
Views: 18
Message 5 of 5

THanks, Lenovo, for letting me buy your expensive TOY, so I could be even more pissed off with a google cardboard than I already was. With your crap implementation of a thing that should have been novel, but instead falls under the status of rubbish. A thing that I will put in a box and put away and forget, for $400 no less. That you will not support, and even better, the camera, stop selling, or discount it at places with limited stock for $140.

Thank you for taking my money so you can hear me complain about the things I hate, so you can further get rich as the scam company you are, selling your next device for even more, but knowing I helped you cut corners when you may have just messed up.

Thank you for letting me own something I can simply look at a **bleep**ing rollercoaster, over and over and over and over, as the only real thing there is.

And most of all.. thank you for ignoring everything. Your customers. Your consumers.. the very people you are selling to.

You **bleep**ing wankers.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals