Options

39 Posts

09-27-2019

AU

16 Signins

355 Page Views

• Views: 355
  • Message 1 of 1

Going to try asking once more. "Are you still there?" and how to get rid of it.

2019-11-05, 10:41 AM

I am at my wits end with this frustrating problem. I simply cannot watch any video content. Every 5 minutes, whatever I am watching, be it a movie, youtube, etc, I get this obsessed and annoying popup asking "Are you still there?" which stops playback.

If I was not still there, the **bleep** thing would have gone to sleep, and if I am still there, DON'T BUG ME.

I want to Stop this. Why is Lenovo refusing to even offer any resolution to this?

I know I know, just like DLC content for games, the Lenovo is just a throwaway device that you sold to an unwitting public so that you could further fund your more expensive next devices. More money for free. But this is truly an obnoxious popup, that I am amazed no one else is finding it an issue.

Trying to watch a video with skybox player, and no matter what I try, it still interferes. So much for the value of the device for viewing 3d content. And the lack of support for it with apps and anything decent, well..

Jokes on me I suppose. Will SOMEONE support this **bleep** device, please? Or tell us to kick dirt and be honest.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete