Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel_durys
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,845
Message 1 of 6

Mirage Solo: application is hidden in library, can't start

Hi, I'm a Unreal Engine 4 developer, I'm trying to test my application game on the mirage solo.
What settings are valid to make an app to appear in library? Currently settings I have are:
UE4 version: 4.19.2,

SDK target and minimum: 21,

build arm support armv7,

removed googlecardboard option,

added daydream 3 and 6 dof,

gradle or ant doesn't seem any difference.

The app is working fine on GearVR and OculusGo.

After installing apk in Lenovo Mirage Solo it is not showing in library. I can see the app only in application settings list(notification, permisions), but I don't know how to run this.
Any ideas?

Regards

Daniel

daniel_durys
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,812
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mirage Solo: application is hidden in library, can't start

Ok finaly it works. My settings are: Start in VR true, AR false; android minimum and target SDK 24, java compiling and apk generation by Ant, install location: auto; support armv7; googlevr configuration daydream dof 3.3 and daydream dof 6.3; enabled google vr plugin;

TestPilotPro
Paper Tape
Views: 1,863
Message 3 of 6

For me, I had to turn off "Enable Gradle instead of Ant" for it to work.

Revolus
What's DOS?
Views: 1,149
Message 4 of 6

What is other solution if I am not a developper.

Highlighted
Revolus
What's DOS?
Views: 1,098
Message 5 of 6

Wrecche
Fanfold Paper
Views: 106
Message 6 of 6

But this kisslauncher is not really any good, you have to search for the app.. and hitting the main button still takes you to the settings/home thing, and the last app button always takes you back. there is no apparent way to get to the launcher unless you go to settings, apps, kiss launcher, scroll down, app settings, open.. tedious.

I'm not new to android.. but this is really tedious.. I just want my installed apps to appear in a section..
Also, to note, enabling developers and setting the usb more to mtp, etc, wont change it from charging.. why did they cripple the OS this way? would be so much faster to copy media to the device over the PC, rather than use a networked file explorer (solid explorer etc) to copy over wifi, if we don't yet have an sd card.

grrrrr, it's android 8... at least I'm getting used to the lenticular glare/blur... slowly.. and shouldn't have to..

ETA - Love my profile tag line, "What's DOS?" when I grew up on DOS and knew how to debug programs to do what I wanted, and masm was the staple of the day.. literally lol

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors