Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richy_T
Punch Card
Views: 132
Message 1 of 3

Problem live-streaming with camera.

I tried to set up Live Streaming with the camera. When I pressed on the stream button from the camera screen, it told me to "Enable Live Streaming for [email] to begin streaming. When I clicked on "Enable", it took me to the Youtube app and then twice attempted to open the browser which, when I selected Chrome, popped up and then disappeared, leaving me at the YouTube app front page with nowhere to go.

I got on to my YouTube account from a PC and enabled live streaming and then waited the 24 hours. and it now shows as enabled in my YouTube settings. However, if I try and stream from the app, it *still* shows me the same popup and if I click on enable, it still opens the YouTube app and attempts to open Chrome but fails.

I'm not sure what to do from here.

I did check and the channel I want to stream to (the one with live streaming enabled) *is* set to be my default channel.

Richy_T
Punch Card
Views: 130
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem live-streaming with camera.

I may be making progress on this. My account did not have a channel. I was using a branding account for the channel I was trying to stream to. I added a channel to my account and put in the request to enable live streaming. It's not throwing an error about failing to create stream. I guess we'll see what happens next. I'll be disappointed if I can't stream to my branding channel
Highlighted
Richy_T
Punch Card
Views: 94
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem live-streaming with camera.

After messing around for an hour, it seems like I can only stream to my personal channel, not my brand channel. Shame as it appears there's no reason for this whatsoever.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors