03-05-2015

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Flip boom on the HX600 Boom broke!

2015-03-05, 1:10 AM

I got a HX600 Boom Bluetooth headset for Christmas, and just yesterday the flip-open boom snapped off as I was opening it. I've never dropped it, not even once, and certainly haven't treated it roughly.

I'M PISSED!

I would expect a 60 dollar headset would last more than three months. I noticed that the part that broke was just a thin piece of plastic next to the actual switch (see attached image). Has this happened to a lot of people?

And does anyone know if the warranty would cover this? I mean, it freakin' better.

P.S. Has anyone had any luck getting the Caller I.D. feature to work? For me, it only reads out the caller's PHONE NUMBER. Not working as advertised.

Solved! See the solution
Options

3736 Posts

04-04-2013

US

2714 Signins

25580 Page Views

• Views: 25580
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Flip boom on the HX600 Boom broke!

2015-03-05, 1:14 AM
I have owned a HX 550 for over a year and use it every day with my personal phone. I recently bought a HX600 to use with my work phone and so far have had good luck with both, no broken booms. I did read quite a few reviews on Amazon that said the boom on the HX600 seemed to break easily. Mine is holding up fine so far. I would think the warranty would cover that since it is so new. I hope so.
~Scott

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save