Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinmanius
Punch Card
Views: 125
Message 11 of 17

Re: Font size keeps reverting to small.

No, I did not install app backup after factory reset. I reinstalled all apps from scratch. Downloading fresh from Google Play store.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 119
Message 12 of 17

@tinmanius wrote:

No, I did not install app backup after factory reset. I reinstalled all apps from scratch. Downloading fresh from Google Play store.

Hi tinmanius,

Thanks for trying, I have sent you a PM, kindly check and revert. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
tinmanius
Punch Card
Views: 89
Message 13 of 17

I have replied to your message and included a bug report.  Please confirm receipt.

@Agent_Suman
 wrote:

@tinmanius

Hi tinmanius,

Thanks for trying, I have sent you a PM, kindly check and revert. 

Regards,

Suman

tinmanius
Punch Card
Views: 66
Message 14 of 17

It would appear to be a bug in the Moto Launcher as I have installed Nova Launcher and things appear to be more stable. Perhaps you could pass this information on.

Update: The Nova launcher maintains the font size for icons, however in apps the font size continues to revert even with the big font app installed.

tinmanius
Punch Card
Views: 44
Message 15 of 17

Re: Font size keeps reverting to small. Moto C Plus.

Ok, I have submitted a BUG report to Motorola but have been informed there is no guarantee a fix will be isssued.  If any other Moto C Plus users have had this problem and found a solution please let me know.  I fear it coulld be a BUG in the Version of Android 7.0 on the Moto C Plus and Motorola / Lenovo don't appear to want to make the effort of providing updates to the OS on this phone.   Security Updates are well behind for example.

tinmanius
Punch Card
Views: 16
Message 16 of 17

After some online research, it would apear that some other phone brands have also experienced this issue with Android 7.0.  The manufactilurers of said brands stating it is a known bug and would be fixed at the next software update.  If this is the case, then surely Motorola should issue a fix?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 11
Message 17 of 17

@tinmanius wrote:

After some online research, it would apear that some other phone brands have also experienced this issue with Android 7.0.  The manufactilurers of said brands stating it is a known bug and would be fixed at the next software update.  If this is the case, then surely Motorola should issue a fix?

Hi tinmanius,

I have already shared the Bug Report with our concerned team. Kindly allow them some time to get back to us with an update.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.