Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manohar2308
Fanfold Paper
Views: 103
Message 1 of 4

Lock screen notification problem

When I get any messages or notifications from apps during my screen is locked, if I unlocked the mobile, the notifications are automatically disappering. I can't get those notifications back. And can't found what notification got from the apps. Please rectify this problem.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 83
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lock screen notification problem

@Manohar2308 wrote:

When I get any messages or notifications from apps during my screen is locked, if I unlocked the mobile, the notifications are automatically disappering. I can't get those notifications back. And can't found what notification got from the apps. Please rectify this problem.

Hi Manohar2308,

Greetings from Moto,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to know the scenario, may I know do you hear a sound when notifications got to you.

1. And what are applications you have installed?

2. Please check in Safe Mode option.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Highlighted
Manohar2308
Fanfold Paper
Views: 59
Message 3 of 4

I have checked in safe mode too. But problem not solved. I have messages, google pay, phone pe, flipkart , paytm, youtube etc. All apps same problem. Notifications are automatically disappearing. I am getting sound when notification came.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 18
Message 4 of 4

@Manohar2308 wrote:

I have checked in safe mode too. But problem not solved. I have messages, google pay, phone pe, flipkart , paytm, youtube etc. All apps same problem. Notifications are automatically disappearing. I am getting sound when notification came.

Hi Manohar2308,

Thank you for additional information. Request you to update/re-configure the Google play store apps & check. 

If you still unable to get the notifications, then the next option would be performing Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps or sending your device for service/repair.

Click here for  Factory Data Reset assistance.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors