Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
satru243
Punch Card
Views: 1,891
Message 1 of 11

MOTO C PLUS HELP REGARDING LATEST OTA UPDATE

I am unable to update my moto c plus, my system  has android security patch april 5,build number NRD90M.03 018,Custom build version - alps-n0.mp1-v1.0.2_gr6737m.35.le.n_p60                                    ,when i am trying to updating system its showing your system is uptodate.please tel me ia this the latest one or not and provide me the ota update .zip file or full firmwire of latest update so i can flash it.thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,839
Message 2 of 11

Re: MOTO C PLUS HELP REGARDING LATEST OTA UPDATE

@satru243 wrote:

I am unable to update my moto c plus, my system  has android security patch april 5,build number NRD90M.03 018,Custom build version - alps-n0.mp1-v1.0.2_gr6737m.35.le.n_p60                                    ,when i am trying to updating system its showing your system is uptodate.please tel me ia this the latest one or not and provide me the ota update .zip file or full firmwire of latest update so i can flash it.thanks

Hi satru243

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Please check the link and update your profile here

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

satru243
Punch Card
Views: 1,810
Message 3 of 11

sir i updated my personal information there as provided by you.please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,764
Message 4 of 11

@satru243 wrote:

sir i updated my personal information there as provided by you.please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for updating your profile. By the way, have you modified your phone or tried flashing any customization on it?

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

satru243
Punch Card
Views: 1,738
Message 5 of 11

No sir,.i just got deliver it on 16th octobr and nothing do with my phone .still have problem

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,616
Message 6 of 11

@satru243 wrote:

No sir,.i just got deliver it on 16th octobr and nothing do with my phone .still have problem

Thank you for this information. Where did you purchase your phone?

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

DEEP19
Fanfold Paper
Views: 546
Message 7 of 11

Dear team 

I have same question that when I purchased this phone I got the firm build version NRD90M.03 16, and one of my friend purchased same phone got the security updates at same time but I didn't get any update till date, I am sharing the phone status of security and firm build version... 

Please confirm us why are we not getting any update

Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 532
Message 8 of 11

Same problem here my patch level is stuck at build no 022 and updating it says it is up to date. I got my phone flashed at service center and after that it is happening

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 494
Message 9 of 11

I had the same problem. Go into the boot menu and clear your cache partition. Reboot phone and then manually seek an update, preferably when connected to Wifi. Mine has now updated to build 037 May 2018 today after saying it was up to date for ages. Clearing the app cache within Android does not work, you have to go to the boot menu. On my Moto C Plus, boot is vol up + power, not vol down + power which is stated on many guides. That just gets me the chinese menu.

DEEP19
Fanfold Paper
Views: 470
Message 10 of 11

Dear Team

Kindly confirm me why i am not getting any update since i have bought, and my phone is running on nougat 7.0