Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
subhadiphere
What's DOS?
Views: 207
Message 1 of 2

MOTO C Plus Proxmity Sensor Not Working

When I switch on WiFi hotspot from my Moto C plus handset, my laptop having windows 7 operating system is not showing that wireless network in its list. It was working a few months ago. In between, I have updated the handset with one or two official system updates.

Hotspot from other handsets are working fine with my windows 7 laptop.

Hotspot continues to work properly when I use Ubuntu operating system in my laptop instead of windows 7. 

Other handsets are also showing the wireless network corresponding to the hotspot from my handset.

Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Agent_Jigyasa
Punch Card
Views: 120
Message 2 of 2

Re: MOTO C Plus Proxmity Sensor Not Working

@subhadiphere wrote:

When I switch on WiFi hotspot from my Moto C plus handset, my laptop having windows 7 operating system is not showing that wireless network in its list. It was working a few months ago. In between, I have updated the handset with one or two official system updates.

Hotspot from other handsets are working fine with my windows 7 laptop.

Hotspot continues to work properly when I use Ubuntu operating system in my laptop instead of windows 7. 

Other handsets are also showing the wireless network corresponding to the hotspot from my handset.

Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Hi subhadiphere,

Sorry to hear that you are having hotspot issue with your Moto C Plus device. Kindly follow the below troubleshooting steps and let me know how it goes. 

Settings > Apps > 3 dots on top right corner > Reset app preference. 

Settings > Backup & reset > Network Settings Reset > Reset settings. 

Do follow the steps from the link as well to see if it works. 

Thanks,

Jigyasa

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors