Did you mean: 
Highlighted
marck74lc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 489
Message 1 of 4

Mobile connection trouble

Dear all,

in addition to the trouble described in topic called "APN disapper every restart" not yet solved, I've noted another issue with mobile connection. When I move somewhere and there is a new WiFi connection, the phone try to connect to the WiFi (asking me if I would like to connect and I tap NO) and mobile connection become no more active. The solution I found to solve this issue (not at all convenient) is to go on section "mobile connection", to change the connetion into another available of the ones included in the system, tap back and rechange into my mobile connection.

Do you have other suggestion about this trouble. I would not switch off wifi connection because when I come at home is convenient to have wifi connection autoaticcaly avoiding to use mobile data.

Thank you and best regards

Marco

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 327
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mobile connection trouble

Hello, marck74lc.

Sorry for the delay in response, I am yet confused on what option are you looking? Do you not like the suggestion of popping up on your screen when you are around a wifi zone?

Regards,

Swaraj

marck74lc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 325
Message 3 of 4

Hi, the issue is not the popping, but the fact that it seems the phone, trying to connect to wifi, stop data connection with my provider.

Regards

Marco

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Views: 294
Message 4 of 4

@marck74lc wrote:

Hi, the issue is not the popping, but the fact that it seems the phone, trying to connect to wifi, stop data connection with my provider.

Regards

Marco

Hello marck74lc,

Kindly follow the below troubleshooting steps and let me know how it goes.

-Setting>>backup and reset>>network setting reset>>reset setting

-Settings menu on phone-> scroll to location-> 3 dot menu -> scanning -> disable Wi-Fi scanning.

Thanks,

Jigyasa

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors