Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thiyag
Paper Tape
Views: 457
Message 1 of 5

Moto C Plus - Flickering Issue

Hello,

I had purchased Moto C Plus on 9th March 2018 through Flipkart. After 6 month of usage, getting Flickering Issue. Since, the mobile is under warranty period, I contacted the Lenova/Motorola Service Centre, T Nagar, Chennai for service. After examine, they informed "The issue is with 'Touch sensor' so it has to be changed. But, it doesn't covered under warranty, as the mobile has physical damage, also it will take 4,000 INR to resolve this."

I'm not sure what 'PHYSICAL DAMAGE' means, since the phone doesn't have even a scratch. Actually, they pointed the two 'minor dents' on the edges as 'PHYSICAL DAMAGE'. 

So I raised a complaint (Email) in the following website - http://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/prod_ask/

Complaint Incident No - "181102-015292"

Had too many Email conversations with the Service Team, no use. Simply, waste of time. Getting the same template "The handset is having physical damage". I really hate the word "Physical Damage" now.... I'm ready to pay the full amount (4,000 INR) for the service if they find any scratches on the screen or phone other than that very very minor dents.

Also, they came out with a solution to get service on a "Discount Price". They asked the "Written Estimation Copy from the Service Centre" to avail the Service on a Discount basis'.

I'm completely Fed Up and Stressed Out. The phone is completely turned off and useless.

My question is:

1. Is there any relation for the Flickering Issue and the dents?

NOTE: I thoroughly enquired with the Technical Team that the Flickering Issue is no way related to dents.

2. Is there any logic behind on investing 11,000 INR for 7,000 INR worth mobile (incl. service cost 4,000), that too under warranty period?

I need my mobile back. Either arrange for a free service or kindly replace a new one.

As informed to the Customer Support, this is my first post regarding this issue in a portal. If the issue is not get resolved, surely will post in other Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

Hope will get a positive response from Moto atleast now.

Thanks,

Thiyag

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 434
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto C Plus - Flickering Issue

Hi thiyag,

Thanks for reaching out. My patience would also be tried with this experience, if I were in your shoes. Rest assured, we have your case information and see your issue. I found out that you have been working with our India escalations team towards the resolution of this concern. They are the proper team to handle this. I have brought this to the team once more and someone should follow up with your as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 419
Message 3 of 5

yes paying 11k for 7k phone is foolishness
thiyag
Paper Tape
Views: 382
Message 4 of 5

Hi JM,

Thanks for your reply. But as you informed, there is no follow up on this issue. Haven't received any calls or emails from your team.

Can I expect any positive reponse from you or from your team on this, please ASAP?

You guys are wasting my time and money. Totally FED UP Smiley Sad

Thanks,

Thiyagarajan M

Highlighted
Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 379
Message 5 of 5

Your and everyone worst mistake was buying Motorola Product sorry correcting myself its a Lenovo Product
After lenovo took its hands on Moto it destroyed it