Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrPi3141
Paper Tape
Views: 517
Message 1 of 5

Moto C Plus crashes when trying to update

My Moto C plus(build NRD90M.02 023, android 7.0)will not update. When I press the update button it reboots to a screen with a broken Android and text saying Error. When I start it up again by spamming the power button it comes up with a message saying that an error occurred and it didn't update. I have seen similar posts, but that didn't give me any helpful info so I started this topic instead. I have tried the factory reset, but to no improvement. I am at my wit's end with some apps refusing to install because of 0.1 of an update.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 493
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto C Plus crashes when trying to update

@MrPi3141 wrote:

My Moto C plus(build NRD90M.02 023, android 7.0)will not update. When I press the update button it reboots to a screen with a broken Android and text saying Error. When I start it up again by spamming the power button it comes up with a message saying that an error occurred and it didn't update. I have seen similar posts, but that didn't give me any helpful info so I started this topic instead. I have tried the factory reset, but to no improvement. I am at my wit's end with some apps refusing to install because of 0.1 of an update.

Hi MrPi3141,

Sorry to hear about this, If it persists even after exhausting all possible troubleshooting steps up to and including Factory Data Reset, then next option would be repair follow the link mentioned here to submit a request.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

MrPi3141
Paper Tape
Views: 479
Message 3 of 5

How long would the repair take??? And do I have 2 factory reset it again?

Thanks,MrPi3141

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 450
Message 4 of 5

Hi MrPi3141

From the moment your device arrives in the repair centre, it should take no more than 5-7 working days from it to be back with you. Performing a reset beforehand is not necessary, as the technicians reset the device prior to repair. For this same reason, however, we advised customer to do a back up copy of their files. 

Kind Regards, 

Sara

ounioun
Paper Tape
Views: 342
Message 5 of 5