Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lethal_boi
Paper Tape
Views: 143
Message 1 of 3

Moto C plus freezes and reboots.

I'm using Moto C plus since past 2.5 years. Last week it suddently restarted. I thought it may be an issue of main memory full. So, let it to restart. But it went on a bootloop. I had more than 2GB free in internal storage. Then I wiped cache and tried booting. It booted successfully and then after 5-10 seconds it froze again and restarted and the bootloop continues. I tried wiping all data but no luck. I tried system root integrity check which failed. I flashed stock ROM again and started phone but the same issue continued. It boots successfully, I get home screen and then after 5-10 seconds reboots.

I thought of flashing custom ROM then. I flashed TWRP. While I was flashing zips using TWRP, TWRP itself restarted randomly. I somehow flashed DotOS and Ressurection Remix with GAPPS but same issue existed.

Now I'm back on stock ROM. Sometimes it boots successfully and then after using for 5-10 minutes it randomly reboots and get stuck in a bootloop freezing on Moto logo or Lenovo logo and then restarting. 

What could be the issue here? Is there a hardware problem? How much should I expect repairing costto be in India if it's a hardware issue?

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 74
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto C plus freezes and reboots.

@lethal_boi wrote:

I'm using Moto C plus since past 2.5 years. Last week it suddently restarted. I thought it may be an issue of main memory full. So, let it to restart. But it went on a bootloop. I had more than 2GB free in internal storage. Then I wiped cache and tried booting. It booted successfully and then after 5-10 seconds it froze again and restarted and the bootloop continues. I tried wiping all data but no luck. I tried system root integrity check which failed. I flashed stock ROM again and started phone but the same issue continued. It boots successfully, I get home screen and then after 5-10 seconds reboots.

I thought of flashing custom ROM then. I flashed TWRP. While I was flashing zips using TWRP, TWRP itself restarted randomly. I somehow flashed DotOS and Ressurection Remix with GAPPS but same issue existed.

Now I'm back on stock ROM. Sometimes it boots successfully and then after using for 5-10 minutes it randomly reboots and get stuck in a bootloop freezing on Moto logo or Lenovo logo and then restarting. 

What could be the issue here? Is there a hardware problem? How much should I expect repairing costto be in India if it's a hardware issue?

Hi lethal_boi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for letting us know. I would suggest you perform a Factory Data Reset or an External Reset by taking back up of your contacts and data when the device is stable. Here is the link. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Rexwaq
Paper Tape
Views: 33
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto C plus freezes and reboots.

Hi, this not an answer to your question but I have the same problem with my moto c plus. Would you please guide me to where to get the stock ROM for the same. Mine is 1gb+16gb, xt1754. Thank you in advance.

Top Kudoed Authors