Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwaipayan
Paper Tape
Views: 483
Message 21 of 25

Re: Moto c plus mobile network issue

I am also facing the similar issue.jio 4g network.it never work properly.always fluctuating.They never provide any solution or software update for this issue.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 437
Message 22 of 25

@dwaipayan wrote:

I am also facing the similar issue.jio 4g network.it never work properly.always fluctuating.They never provide any solution or software update for this issue.

Can you please check the same with any other networks? does it happens with Jio? also is at a specific location?

Thanks
Sandip

Moto Support

DEEP19
Fanfold Paper
Views: 425
Message 23 of 25

Dear Moto Team

I am facing issue with VOLTE, means VOLTE is goes off anytime, at that time i need to reboot my phone or turn on AIRPLANE MODE and off,

when VOLTE is goes off that time internet is running on my phone

please check it give us resolution........

Highlighted
BIPULBITAN
What's DOS?
Views: 273
Message 24 of 25

I am also facing unstable 4G internet and network tower issue on my phone Moto C plus  I tried all SIM cards on my phone, still the issue remains. But the same SIM works perfectly on other phones in same place. How many people asking you this issue you just say reset the settings, or you graduate or experienced guy or what(actually educated foolish)? Your answer was ridiculous. I want to know why creating phone like this. After take lenovo moto totally finished. 
Don't give me funny & foolish solution like "Go to Settings > Backup & Reset > Network Settings Reset".
Now days World woriest, Ugly and bad product is "MOTO".
Note: I am also using MOTO G phone without any problem still date (near about 4.5 years). After take over Lenovo...quality is gone.

Crimson_Scarlet
Paper Tape
Views: 223
Message 25 of 25

Looks like some of these broken moto C devices found their way to Paraguay, in Southamerica. Someone (i dont know who) gave these phones as a gift to the company where my girlfriend works, and she won it recently in a raffle. Then she gave it to me and the issues started. We ask the guy in the company if he could change us for one of the other moto c he has on stock. We tried 3 different ones, none of them worked, same issue as people described, network connection is really unestable and mobile data don't work at all. Luckily for me, was only a gift, imagine those that actually spent lot of money buyin a couple of those malfunctioning phones, a shame really. Personally not going to touch any motorola device anytime soon, as apparently there's no solution as far as i searched and the support they give is very poor to non existent.

@itincloud wrote:

Hello , 

I am using idea cellular and Jio sim in slot 1 & 2. In my new phone network are not stable . But before yesterday I was using Micromax  in that phone signal was stable in both sim . Please help me

Top Kudoed Authors