10-16-2020

IN

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

My Moto c Mobile is not switching on

2020-10-16, 15:03 PM

I have a dialogue box on my Moto c screen that low battery 3% and I connected to charger to charge and it automatically turned off. It didn't get charging screen after turning off. I had tried all the ways that  i get from Motorola website, Google search and YouTube and what to do next

Options

2836 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

377 Signins

26365 Page Views

• Views: 26365
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:My Moto c Mobile is not switching on

2020-10-19, 10:20 AM

@ Mohan Kumar wrote:

I have a dialogue box on my Moto c screen that low battery 3% and I connected to charger to charge and it automatically turned off. It didn't get charging screen after turning off. I had tried all the ways that  i get from Motorola website, Google search and YouTube and what to do next

Hi,

Sorry to know about your device. Please check your device in Safe Mode and see if the issue persists. If yes, submitting your device for a repair would be the next option.

Let me know how it goes in Safe Mode.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete