Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amirkodi
What's DOS?
Views: 492
Message 1 of 4

Problems with installing apps Moto C Plus

Hi, I just bought this phone from someone yesterday, it was already formatted before given to me. So after a few days of backing up stuff from old phone and installing apps it all seems ok, but after i inserted a nee sd card into the slot and format it to be used as internal storage, there seems to be problem installing apps in playstore, ive tried cleaning the cache and even clearing the data in the playstore app but itnjust got stuck at download pending, i tried different apps, same also,and now i noticed theres even problem in downloading pictures in whatsapp and from browsers too, please help

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 458
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with installing apps Moto C Plus

@Amirkodi wrote:

Hi, I just bought this phone from someone yesterday, it was already formatted before given to me. So after a few days of backing up stuff from old phone and installing apps it all seems ok, but after i inserted a nee sd card into the slot and format it to be used as internal storage, there seems to be problem installing apps in playstore, ive tried cleaning the cache and even clearing the data in the playstore app but itnjust got stuck at download pending, i tried different apps, same also,and now i noticed theres even problem in downloading pictures in whatsapp and from browsers too, please help

Hi Amirkodi,

This is odd, looks like few files seem to be corrupt in resulting the issue due to your SD card installation. Please try these steps;

1.  Take a back up of your device SD card.
  2.  Formate your SD card and remove,
  3.  Reboot your device and test if you are able to download the apps from play store,
  4.  Install your SD card on your device and test again,
  5.  Now you can move your SD card to be used as "internal" and test again,

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Highlighted
hvtan
Blue Screen Again
Views: 451
Message 3 of 4

Setting => about phone => system update. check update and up. problem will fixed

Amirkodi
What's DOS?
Views: 338
Message 4 of 4

I tried updating to the latest firmware but nothing happens, still failed in the memory section, formating it and trying it back from earlier like the first step i still d9jt have time to do that, ill keep updating

Top Kudoed Authors