Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sawka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 106
Message 1 of 5

The problem with the new phone Moto C 3G

Hello! I got a Moto Moto 3G phone two months ago and after updating WIFI firmware to the latest firmware version, the 10% battery charge in 2-3 Minutes, the main consumer of energy is the screen, the brightness is reduced to the very minimum. Help please understand.
And I have a question.
At the time of purchase, the NRD90M.044 firmware version after upgrading via WIFI to the latest NRD90M.062 firmware version had a Yandex browser in the phone and a few more services, it turns out that it is embedded in the firmware. list of applications. Tell me how Yandex can get rid of them of services, can you remotely or how, delete these Yandex from my phone? Please help!

user
sawka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 103
Message 2 of 5

Re: The problem with the new phone Moto C 3G

Screenshot_20181022-162608.pngScreenshot_20181022-163536.pngScreenshot_20181022-162805.png

user
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 33
Message 3 of 5

Hi sawka,

Have you made any software modifications to the phone in the past? Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

sawka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 23
Message 4 of 5

Hello Sir! I didn’t make any changes to the account of the modifications, the phone is completely new and I have very few programs installed. I updated my profile so much.Yes, you can watch my phone as you need!

user
sawka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 21
Message 5 of 5

If you can, please delete this Yandex from my phone as I cannot delete it because it is located in the system folder.
user
Top Kudoed Authors