Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nickysantoro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 197
Message 1 of 7

UNABLE TO DISABLE POWER UP SOUND ON ENCRYPTED PHONE

another day, another problem with this [Removed] motorola android on this phone.

i have disabled this silly "hello moto" power up sound in settings > sounds. it worked for a while. but now after i have encrypted the phone it started to make the sound again (completely ignoring the setting). to make things worse it does it two times - one before encryption pattern and second while booting.

please help - should i clear some cache or sth?????

Edited for site rule violation - Profanity. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/m-p/3269704/highlight/true#... - must follow all rules if you want to participate. - Swaraj

Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 148
Message 2 of 7

Re: UNABLE TO DISABLE POWER UP SOUND ON ENCRYPTED PHONE

Tell me the Build Number of Ur OS
nickysantoro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 146
Message 3 of 7

motorola moto c plus 1GB XT1723, android 7.0, build number: [Removed]

Edited for privacy.

Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 132
Message 4 of 7

OK i want to know how u encrypted the Phone
One solution is to flash the Stock ROM on the Handset
nickysantoro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 120
Message 5 of 7

how i encrypted the phone? well there is an option in settings > security menu myfriend from india. 

i have noticed that the ultimate answer for all problems in this forum is to flash stock rom - i have just bought the [Removed] phone so i guess it has stock rom right? maybe move your [Removed] and start fixing bugs in your official android updates myfriends from india. 

Warning: Edited for site rule violation - Profanity. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/m-p/3269704/highlight/true#... - must follow all rules if you want to participate. - Swaraj

Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 98
Message 6 of 7

First of all I am not Motorola Agent.I am a Moto Customer who helps people in this forum.
If you are not getting solution then only remaining option is to hammer the phone and Buy new from Better brand
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 86
Message 7 of 7

@nickysantoro wrote:

another day, another problem with this [Removed] motorola android on this phone.

i have disabled this silly "hello moto" power up sound in settings > sounds. it worked for a while. but now after i have encrypted the phone it started to make the sound again (completely ignoring the setting). to make things worse it does it two times - one before encryption pattern and second while booting.

please help - should i clear some cache or sth?????

Edited for site rule violation - Profanity. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/m-p/3269704/highlight/true#... - must follow all rules if you want to participate. - Swaraj

Hello nickysantoro,

Thank you for writing to us, please be advised that it will play the sound when encrypted. However, will pass the feedback along.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto support

Top Kudoed Authors