IN

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Sim problem

2020-11-20, 10:23 AM

Hi

At my house we are not getting sim network. It shows only emergency calls. If I were this sim in another phones in that we getting signal and net. If we were another Sims also in this Moto we not getting signal and net. If we take this phone to another places their we getting signal and net. So there is a problem in phone only.

So please tell me the problem.

Screenshot_20201120-155152.png
Options

2460 Posts

03-11-2019

US

631 Signins

46375 Page Views

• Views: 46375
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Sim problem

2020-11-20, 22:13 PM

Hi Pranavkukunuri,

It will be my pleasure to help you with this. Try booting the phone in Safe mode and test out the cellular network of the phone. Let me know if it improves or not. 

To Enable Safe Mode:

1.  Press the Power key
2.  Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen.
3.  Touch OK when Reboot to safe mode appears
4.  Phone will reboot and Safe Mode will appear in bottom left corner
5.  If the issue is resolved in safe mode, the cause appears to be a 3rd party app.
6.  Simply power cycle the device to disable safe mode, and then go through the process of trying to identify and removing the problem application.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

11-20-2020

IN

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-11-22, 3:45 AM

Problem not solved with that solution. We are still facing the problem even we are restarted the phone then also we are facing problem.

So please tell me any other solution to this issue.

Options

2460 Posts

03-11-2019

US

631 Signins

46375 Page Views

• Views: 46375
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-11-24, 17:29 PM

@ Pranavkukunuri wrote:

Problem not solved with that solution. We are still facing the problem even we are restarted the phone then also we are facing problem.

So please tell me any other solution to this issue.

Try performing a factory data reset on the phone without restoring your Google account and apps. Here is the link on how to do it: https://support.motorola.com/us/en/products/cell-phones/moto-e-family/moto-e5-play/documents/MS127362. Let me know if it helps. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete