Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMoto E5 / Moto E5 Plus / Moto E5 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-27-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

rescue tool failing to flash my device

2021-07-27, 12:55 PM

im trying to restore my device that i believe is bricked, when i plug in the device the tool search, found and downloaded the most suited firmware for my phone. when i click on rescue its starts the process normally but then it gets stuck at 53% at about 3 mins in the phone blanks of and comes on again as if nothing jus happened and then it says " flash failed usb cable or usb port is loose. make sure to plug tightly. I tried the suggestions and still the same thing. Can some one help me?

Options

1992 Posts

11-24-2020

India

210 Signins

22055 Page Views

• Views: 22055
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:rescue tool failing to flash my device

2021-07-28, 6:22 AM

Hi Josh1253

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you with this. Have you tried Rescuing the phone with the help of the Rescue and Smart Assistance tool? Here is the link. Also, can you please try rescuing the phone with another USB cable and check? Let me know what you will find out.  So I can check and assist you accordingly. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms