Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ninja8247
Blue Screen Again
Views: 544
Message 1 of 5

Battery percentage doesn't update on moto e5 plus

In order for my phone to update is battery percentage, I need to reboot it. For example, if I plug my phone in and let it charge overnight, it would still be at, say, 35%. but after I reboot it, it goes to 100%. It only changes after a reboot.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 498
Message 2 of 5

Re: Battery percentage doesn't update on moto e5 plus

Hi Ninja8247,

Thanks for posting. This is odd. When have you first notice this happened to your phone? Can you confirm all the troubleshooting steps that you already did?

Regards,
Mandy
Moto Support

Ninja8247
Blue Screen Again
Views: 488
Message 3 of 5

I first noticed this on day 1. In fact, the phone is basically brand new.For trobleshooting, I calibrated the batttery, rebooted multiple times, and cleared the cache partition via recovery mode multiple times. Nothing has changed.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 463
Message 4 of 5

@Ninja8247 wrote:

I first noticed this on day 1. In fact, the phone is basically brand new.For trobleshooting, I calibrated the batttery, rebooted multiple times, and cleared the cache partition via recovery mode multiple times. Nothing has changed.

Thank you for providing more information. Please proceed with the factory data reset. Make sure to back up your files before doing it as it will delete all the files in your phone. Here is the link.

-Mandy

Luciamast
Paper Tape
Views: 309
Message 5 of 5

Re: Bateria, no carga.

Hola, la batería de mí moto E5, no está cargando, se clavó en 11%. Yo solo use un mes el celular y ahora recien lo volvi a usar y me encuentro con esto. Me aparece el logo de cargando pero no lo está haciendo, alguien sabe a qué se debe ? 

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors