Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OV3RDR1V3R
Paper Tape
Views: 119
Message 1 of 3

HEAT WHEN I DONT USE MY MOTO E5 NORA

This is the issue, when i use my phone, the temperature is normal, 35,45 degrees, but when i leave my phone and accidentally  the screen stays on, even if it is on the main screen, it has been left to heat up to 63 degrees and when im starting to using it again, starts to cooling up, whats the problem?

only have this apps in my phone

all the default apps

spotify for artists

discord

firefox focus

tunnelbear

gear.club

geforce now

mega

messenger

netflix

soundloud pulse

soundloud

steam

substratum

tidal

twitch

twitter

and whatsapp

i always clean the background running apps, it desesperate me, also too, i have almost all the notifications disabled, it desesperates me

i use the dnd mode and when im not using my phone i close all the im using.

this happens since i buyed it 1 year ago, is from a store, is not reselled.

hope somebody can help me

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 81
Message 2 of 3

Re: HEAT WHEN I DONT USE MY MOTO E5 NORA

Hi OV3RDR1V3R,

Thanks for posting. Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier, and IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
OV3RDR1V3R
Paper Tape
Views: 79
Message 3 of 3

Re: HEAT WHEN I DONT USE MY MOTO E5 NORA

i did it

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors