cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david_111
Blue Screen Again
Views: 301
Message 1 of 2

Help! my motorola e5 play doesn't boot up!!

Hi!

For 3 days ago I had a problem with my phone and it couldn't boot up.

after that I connected the phone to my PC and checked if it was recognized when i tried to boot into to the bootloader mode .

My PC got a notification about that My phone was connected and i then tried to flash the stock rom in the command prompt.

But after that flash I rebooted and the phone booted up but it didn't get to the boot logo or anything....

It was just a black screen. I tried to boot into recovery mode but still a black screen and now I can't do anything to make it work!..

Please can someone help Me? I would be really happy if this has a solution!.. 

My phone is Motorola E5 Play Go Edition xt1920-16

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 260
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help! my motorola e5 play doesn't boot up!!

@david_111 wrote:

Hi!

For 3 days ago I had a problem with my phone and it couldn't boot up.

after that I connected the phone to my PC and checked if it was recognized when i tried to boot into to the bootloader mode .

My PC got a notification about that My phone was connected and i then tried to flash the stock rom in the command prompt.

But after that flash I rebooted and the phone booted up but it didn't get to the boot logo or anything....

It was just a black screen. I tried to boot into recovery mode but still a black screen and now I can't do anything to make it work!..

Please can someone help Me? I would be really happy if this has a solution!.. 

My phone is Motorola E5 Play Go Edition xt1920-16

If you have flashed your phone, there is nothing we can help with on this forum as flashing phones is not supported here.

You could try the lenovo motorola smart assistant tool

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101291

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum