Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hera4Resolution
What's DOS?
Views: 94
Message 1 of 2

I switched to dark theme, tried to change back, but it won't go fully back to normal.

Can someone help me out here please? This e5plus, I was about to change wallpapers, ya know, by holding down the screen, and that's when I decided to tsp on the settings that comes up when holding down the screen. After I tapped on that particular settings, I saw there was an option for dark theme. I was curious about the dark theme and tapped on it. Don't dark theme really didn't do anything different other than make the folders dark. The bottom of the screen where the you put the 5 apps you don't want to move no matter which way you swipe the screen, that was already dark/transparent. Anyway, I decided to turn off dark theme, and go back to the regular one. However, I noticed that The bottom of the screen where the you put the 5 apps you don't want to move no matter which way you swipe the screen(which is normally dark/transparent) had turned an opaque gray. Wth! Does someone know how to make it go back to normal??!?

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 64
Message 2 of 2

Re: I switched to dark theme, tried to change back, but it won't go fully back to normal.

@Hera4Resolution wrote:

Can someone help me out here please? This e5plus, I was about to change wallpapers, ya know, by holding down the screen, and that's when I decided to tsp on the settings that comes up when holding down the screen. After I tapped on that particular settings, I saw there was an option for dark theme. I was curious about the dark theme and tapped on it. Don't dark theme really didn't do anything different other than make the folders dark. The bottom of the screen where the you put the 5 apps you don't want to move no matter which way you swipe the screen, that was already dark/transparent. Anyway, I decided to turn off dark theme, and go back to the regular one. However, I noticed that The bottom of the screen where the you put the 5 apps you don't want to move no matter which way you swipe the screen(which is normally dark/transparent) had turned an opaque gray. Wth! Does someone know how to make it go back to normal??!?

Try a Soft Reset.Hold the Power button in until the phone restarts.This emulates taking the Battery out and can clear old data trapped in Ram.

HTH Smiley Happy