Did you mean: 
amanson
What's DOS?
Views: 401
Message 1 of 3

Memory Problem Motorola E5

Spoiler

Hi,

I have a Motorola E5 and I can't get the phone to use the memory of the SD SanDisk card that I bought for extra memory. It says I'm only using 771mb out of 29,71gb on the SD SanDisk card but my my phone keeps telling me my internal memory is full (14.75go used out of 16gb).

Then, when I try to use an app to transfer my apps, pictures, videos and files to the SanDisk card, it says it won't do it because it tells me the phone is already automatically saving everything on it, which is not true, otherwise why would I get a message saying I have no memory left when I have 29gb left?! 

Can anyone help me with this? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 353
Message 2 of 3

Re: Memory Problem Motorola E5

Hi amanson,

Thanks for posting. Try formatting the SD card and see if that helps.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Starfish1
Paper Tape
Views: 295
Message 3 of 3

Re: Memory Problem Motorola E5

After I installed SD card to Internal Data, I had the same issue and fixed it by doing this:. Go to Settings-Storage-SD Card. Open and press the 3 Dots on the top right of screen.. You'll find an option to "Migrate Data". I now have phone's 16GB = SD Card's 128GB for a total of 133GB Internal memory.

NOTE. I recommend you back up data to Google in case of SD card failure.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors