Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Armada_Unicron
Blue Screen Again
Views: 296
Message 1 of 2

Moto E5 Bluetooth Sound Issue

Hi,

So this is my second E5 mobile device. I recently came across an issue regarding the volume for media where I pair my device with speakers that have Bluetooth. The volume will self adjust from high to low and I can't get it to stop. It causes lag on my phone and there was a way to stop it from doing that but I don't remember how. It involved with a certain setting for sound on my phone that requires you to run it as an admin or something.

Short story: The volume will adjust by itself when paired with speaker devices with bluetooth, and there was a way to fix that in the settings for E5 phones.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 232
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto E5 Bluetooth Sound Issue

Hi Armada_Unicron,

Thanks for posting. There's an option in the developer options that disable volume control with remote devices such as Bluetooth headset/speaker. Try enabling this option. Just go to Settings > System > Developer Options > Toggle on Disable Absolute Volume. 

To enable developer options: 
1. Go to Settings > About phone > Build number  
2. Tap Build number seven times. After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once activated, you will see a message that reads, “You are now a developer!”
3. Go back to Settings, where you’ll find a Developer options entry in the menu

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support