Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TsumX
What's DOS?
Views: 1,115
Message 1 of 3

Moto E5 Play Not turning on

My Moto E5 Play is not truning on at all. I tried multiple methods to get it to work (methods such as holding the power button for 30 seconds or something like that). Whenever I do any of those methods, the LED light next to the front camera keeps flashing. I tried charging it for 30 minutes & turning it on still doesn't work. I really need help since I just got this phone like 3 months ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Eddie

Former Employee
Views: 1,079
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto E5 Play Not turning on

@TsumX wrote:

My Moto E5 Play is not truning on at all. I tried multiple methods to get it to work (methods such as holding the power button for 30 seconds or something like that). Whenever I do any of those methods, the LED light next to the front camera keeps flashing. I tried charging it for 30 minutes & turning it on still doesn't work. I really need help since I just got this phone like 3 months ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Eddie

Hello Eddie,

Sorry to learn about the ongoing issue with Charging on your device, the LED shows the sign of life—not sure if the charger is faulty. Just to narrow down—have you tried with any other chargers to see if that makes any difference? Try charging it for an hour or so with another set of Charger/Cable to see if that helps? 

If this did not help, then it might be a hardware issue and the next logical option would be to visit the Service Center. 

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,068
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto E5 Play Not turning on

@TsumX wrote:

-Eddie

Plug in original charger and than press the power bottom for about 2 min exactly, and verify if LED blinks, now leave on the charger for about 15 min.

HTH Smiley Happy

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors