Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJI1984
What's DOS?
Views: 280
Message 1 of 2

Moto E5 Plus Phone wont turn on

It was a warm summer night after work. All of the sudden, look at my phone and its off and wont come on. The led started making a series of flashes that didnt seem consistant and eventualy stoped. When I got home the flashing was once in a great while. IDK but I am extremly mad at the dealer, it had only been 10 days since I made the buy, and behold the return policy was over 3 days ago. **bleep** Over! This is what I get for not getting the free phone. I had to step up to this treatment. Anyway, it wont soft boot or hard boot at all. Totaly unresponsive to pressing any buttons. My computer does not detect it nor does the led come on when charging. If there is anything anyone knows, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 250
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto E5 Plus Phone wont turn on

@CJI1984 wrote:

It was a warm summer night after work. All of the sudden, look at my phone and its off and wont come on. The led started making a series of flashes that didnt seem consistant and eventualy stoped. When I got home the flashing was once in a great while. IDK but I am extremly mad at the dealer, it had only been 10 days since I made the buy, and behold the return policy was over 3 days ago. **bleep** Over! This is what I get for not getting the free phone. I had to step up to this treatment. Anyway, it wont soft boot or hard boot at all. Totaly unresponsive to pressing any buttons. My computer does not detect it nor does the led come on when charging. If there is anything anyone knows, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

It sounds like you have tried everything. Other then leaving it plugged into PC for some extended time, no. 

You may have to contact motorola for service. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum