Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillK400
Paper Tape
Views: 407
Message 1 of 4

Moto e5 plus - frequent /continious dropped calls

Got a new e5 plus from t-mobile (about 2-3 weeks ago). This is our family's 4th moto phone and have been well pleased until this phone. Approximately 5 days ago the phone started to drop calls on a continual basis almost making the phone unusable. This is occuring everywhere including our home where we have never experienced dropped calls with moto phones (all on t-mobile service) previously.

Anybody else experiencing similar problems? Any ideas how to fix, or do I just need to return for a new phone?

Thanks for your assistance.

Bill

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 299
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto e5 plus - frequent /continious dropped calls

Hi BillK400,

Are these VoLTE or normal calls? Have you tried network settings reset? Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone as well as your carrier? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

BillK400
Paper Tape
Views: 292
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Information updated in profile. Have no clue as to what type of calls; just calling on the t-mobile system. Have restarted the phone and seemed to work for a while then the problem began again, restarted a second time and for the last few days no problem. I would try network settings reset if I knew how.

How do you get Motorola privacy enabled? Once I do you can look at the apps.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 242
Message 4 of 4

To do network settings reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Network settings reset. 

- JM

Top Kudoed Authors