Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skyethur
Punch Card
Views: 2,074
Message 1 of 35

Motorola E5 Supra from cricekt wireless SD card issue

Hello I have moto e5 supra from cricket and I am using paid poweramp mp3 player and everytime I restart my device I always have to manually choose the folder of the music to play from SD card in my samsung and other phones I do not have to keep manually choose which folders to grab the songs from SD card..

also is the a motorola Gallery app? because google photos is very inconveniant and not user friendly. can you make your own gallery app?

Please help!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,994
Message 2 of 35

Re: Motorola E5 Supra from cricekt wireless SD card issue

Hi skyethur,

Thanks for the post. Could you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems. I will escalate this one to our Product Teams so we can have a further assistance.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

skyethur
Punch Card
Views: 1,981
Message 3 of 35

@Agent_Rich wrote:

Hi skyethur,

Thanks for the post. Could you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems. I will escalate this one to our Product Teams so we can have a further assistance.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

I update my profile with IMEI of my device and I do not know where to locate that motorola privacy is it on my device or on my moto profile?.. ANd I do not think the apps are causing this issue I had been using the third party music app called "Poweramp" to samsung and asus and LG and all works well but with motorola every single time I restart my device I have to manually locate my music file to grab the songs.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,908
Message 4 of 35

Hi skyethur,

Thanks for updating your profile. Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the information. I already had this one raised to the team the last time I responded here. Motorola Privacy can be enabled via Settings > Security and Privacy. Right now, we're still looking into it and investigating this with our Product Teams. I will keep you updated. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

bestofthebest
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,258
Message 5 of 35

Have the same problem on a cricket e5 cruise. I opened a ticket but did not get a solution. What puzzles me is there is a system update that should be available to me according to this instructions, but the phone keeps saying it is uptodate.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/content/dam/aio/Support/DeviceSupport/moto-e5-cruise/motoe5-cruise-s...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,199
Message 6 of 35

Hi bestofthebest,

Thanks for posting here on this thread. Can you please elaborate your concern with the SD card? Also, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

bestofthebest
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,190
Message 7 of 35

Every time phone reboots, the library for the Rocket Player application is wiped out and it does a full re-scan and add the library each and every reboot, for the first 15-20 minutes. Also the google photo app seems to be doing a scan and finds same album arts after every restart and pops up a message.I used Rocket Player app for so long with an HTC phone, not sure what android it was on. I updated my profile with IMEI number already. Thanks
Satori80
Paper Tape
Views: 1,159
Message 8 of 35

I'm having the same problem. The issue is that the SD card gets mounted at a different point each time. 

Example:

Card is mounted at /storage/30303030-2d30-3030-3000-68af400068af

After a reboot the card is mounted at /storage/30303030-2d30-3030-3000-c0b24000c0b2

I have no idea how to prevent this from happening, but it makes use of the SD card almost unbearable. 

Please advise, 

Scott 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,094
Message 9 of 35

Hi bestofthebestSatori80,

Please make sure to have your forums profile updated, the instruction is on my previous post.  Also, may I know what is the make model and the size of the SD card? Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Satori80
Paper Tape
Views: 1,110
Message 10 of 35

My profile is uploaded as far as I understood the instructions; please let me know if I left anything out. 

Also  the SD card is a Samsung Evo select 64 GB.

Thanks  

Scott