Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bj33813
Paper Tape
Views: 192
Message 1 of 5

Move camera pictures to google photos on E5 play

I'd like to have all  my photos in one file, but haven't been able to move them  with file manager. I do not care if they are all in camera folder or photos app just so they are together. How can I do this?

Thank you for your help.

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 162
Message 2 of 5

Re: Move camera pictures to google photos on E5 play

@bj33813 wrote:

I'd like to have all  my photos in one file, but haven't been able to move them  with file manager. I do not care if they are all in camera folder or photos app just so they are together. How can I do this?

Thank you for your help.

Try the free file manger I use,"Total commander",

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander&hl=en_GB

I find it much more felexible.You can copy/Move/Send-to or Share to other parts of the phone/folders etc.It has loads more you can do with it and it's also OTG compliant so you can use an SD card in a OTG(On The Go) usb adaptor Smiley Happy

HTH Smiley Happy

bj33813
Paper Tape
Views: 160
Message 3 of 5

thanks, I will give it a try!
bj33813
Paper Tape
Views: 155
Message 4 of 5

It worked as I can now download them to pc, then move them as needed. Thank you!

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 152
Message 5 of 5

@bj33813 wrote:

It workeed as I can now download them to pc, then move them as needed. Thank you!

The more you use Total commander the more you see how good it is.You can easily see your installed apps list by Name/Size/Date installed which I find useful Smiley Happy

Top Kudoed Authors