Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pblomeza03
Punch Card
Views: 4,393
Message 1 of 7

Oreo 8.1 update for E5 Play

Hi! 

I wanted to know if the E5 play as well as the other e5s would get the 8.1 update. I can't check on the software update page because I'm using Xfinity Mobile and bought it from them, and the carrier doesn't show up on the list. But either way, 8.1 would be much appreciated. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 4,366
Message 2 of 7

Re: Oreo 8.1 update for E5 Play

Hi pblomeza03,

We never provide dates, but we are working hard to provide quality upgrades to eligible devices as quickly as possible. Check here to see if your phone is eligible for an upgrade. This is all the information any agent can provide. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
pblomeza03
Punch Card
Views: 4,363
Message 3 of 7

Re: Oreo 8.1 update for E5 Play

My E5 play isn't even listed at all on the list. I went through every carrier in the drop down and the e5 play doesn't come up.

Rhm13
Paper Tape
Views: 2,574
Message 4 of 7

I bought new Moto e5 plus. I am trying to install/ update apps but nothing is happening.

Sk1301
Paper Tape
Views: 2,283
Message 5 of 7

When will the 8.1 update will be Available to device?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,184
Message 6 of 7

Re: When will the 8.1 update will be Available to device?

Hi Sk1301,

Thanks for your interest. Please see our software upgrade page for you to know more about the update. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

MSSHARMA
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,698
Message 7 of 7

My handset didn't get 8.1 update

My mobile still didn't get any system update for android 8.1. so kindly set me the system update as soon as possible.

Top Kudoed Authors