Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick0059
Paper Tape
Views: 137
Message 11 of 14

Re: Pairing my Moto E5 plus to a Kia K900

It pairs succussfully.  History and Contacts are downloaded.  I can't get at my music files.  Two out of three isn't bad.

R

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 135
Message 12 of 14

Hi Rick0059,

Are you using Google Play Music? If you have other music apps I would suggest to uninstall them for the meantime and test it again. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Rick0059
Paper Tape
Views: 129
Message 13 of 14

If I start music playing on my phone, it will play through the car's speakers.  But I cannot directly access any media

from the car.

R

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 94
Message 14 of 14

Hi Rick0059,

Can you please confirm where are your media files stored on your phone? Also, can you show us a picture on you're trying to access these files on your car? Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors