Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EricArgyris
What's DOS?
Views: 304
Message 1 of 6

Random reboots

Hitta I have the Motorola 5e play. Since the weekend, every morning I wake up to the phone rebooted. At least I think it's reboots. I have to use my password for whenever My phone has turned of and that colorful intro plays. It's really annoying can anyone help. I have No programming knowledge and I basically don't know the tecnical jargon.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 272
Message 2 of 6

Re: Random reboots

Hi EricArgyris,

I appreciate your post. Did you make sure that all apps are closed properly before leaving the phone unused overnight? To make sure that all apps are properly closed, you need to swipe all apps on the "recent items" (Tap the square icon located on the lower part of the screen). Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

EricArgyris
What's DOS?
Views: 234
Message 3 of 6

Yes. it still re-booted even when that screen was empty.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 217
Message 4 of 6

Hi EricArgyris,

Thanks for confirming. I recommend booting your phone in safe mode and see if this behavior will occur.

To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

EricArgyris
What's DOS?
Views: 189
Message 5 of 6

It hasn't happened for several days now so it was probably some app messing it up for me, but I'll come back if it ever comes up again. Then having already tested the things you asked  of me.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 185
Message 6 of 6

Hi EricArgyris,

Thanks for updating. Try uninstalling the apps you previously downloaded and/or updated and see if it helps. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors