Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tater3
Paper Tape
Views: 478
Message 1 of 2

Restarting and rebooting issue!!

I have motorola e5 supra. Just it on May 3rd from cricket. It reboots alot more than I think it would. When comes back on to moto symbol it freezes for a bit then it says hello moto then to screen with cricket logo then to main screen. Then sometimes when rebooting it fails and things come on the screen saying startup failed plug into computer to get software to fix issue. Is this a defect or common on this phone maybe. Please help if anyone has an answer and thank you. Another thing there will be no sound every now and then. When someone calls or text me will not ring only vibrate. Also reboots when looking at something on phone.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 475
Message 2 of 2

Re: Restarting and rebooting issue!!

@Tater3 wrote:

I have motorola e5 supra. Just it on May 3rd from cricket. It reboots alot more than I think it would. When comes back on to moto symbol it freezes for a bit then it says hello moto then to screen with cricket logo then to main screen. Then sometimes when rebooting it fails and things come on the screen saying startup failed plug into computer to get software to fix issue. Is this a defect or common on this phone maybe. Please help if anyone has an answer and thank you. Another thing there will be no sound every now and then. When someone calls or text me will not ring only vibrate. Also reboots when looking at something on phone.

Rebooting issues are not normal. One of two things is the cause - either some 3rd party app or apps, or something wrong with the phone. 

Because you have many problems, the first thing I would do is a reset, setup as new (don't restore or install any apps). Test your phone with NO extra apps installed other then what ships on the phone. If you still have an issue, service is needed. If the phone is ok, then add one or two apps and test for a day, then add one or two more. Keep going slow and testing. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors